Thursday, January 20, 2011

So.... One of my most FAVORITE things to do is to spend time with my crazy sister, AMBROSIA! No matter what it is that I'm doing she just always fits so nicely. =]

Words can truly not even BEGIN to express what I feel for this sister of mine.... I love knowing that when we get together, we are going to laugh our butts off!!

I don't know what i would do with out her!

Lets take a little picture journey shall we!?




So this is just a little Blog to tell her that I LOVE HER! And I LOVE BEING YOUR SISTER! && I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU BRING TO MY LIFE!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Awww, sisterly Love! great pics!!!

Anonymous said...

awww....tear <3
I love you too!!!
ps...
I so should have bought that jacket!
What was I thinking letting the beauty slip through my fingers??