Friday, February 4, 2011

30 day song challenge day 4

~Day 4* A song that makes you sad~

This is not the specific song that makes me sad... I couldn't find it. Probably because i was a baby really when my parents go a divorce... So i guess it's more the artist. Any time i hear Kenny G ANYTHING, my heart hurts.... It really doesn't matter what it is... I remember that day like it was yesterday. My mom went for a walk. My dad went with her. My dad came back before her. He got me and my sisters, sat us on our white country themed couches Amber to the left of me, Amy to the right, he put some Kenny G album on and he sat on our coffee table... Directly in front of me. He looked at us with tear filled eyes and said,
"I don't know how to say this, but your mother and i are getting a divorce...." I didn't know what that was. But my sisters did. They instantly started crying; hugging daddy. I then joined in with the tears because it was obviously something bad... He then explained to me what a divorce was.
One of the worst days of my life.
So, here is a Kenny G song...




No comments: