Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit Time



{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Hmmmm... I didn't really 'DATE' my husband and I have been together since I was a senior in high school.... And I didn't go on dates before that. I had boy friends and those boys that were just around to make out with.... So I don't have one

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood! Love her!

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
That would be in the form of a cake! Cheese cake is one of my FAVORITE things! =]

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes! Her name was Mrs. Bloomstrand. She was nice. She used to click her pens all the time though. It was a tad irritating but oh well, I lived through it. Ha!

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Melinda from Melinda's Corner!
She is the soul mate, always knows how to make me smile. How to brighten my day. Always has the right thing to say, gives the best advice! She's the BEST! We have been through alot together since our love bloomed in 1999! Love you friend! <3

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Duh!

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
...... Don't have one......

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes. But I don't because it makes them feel dry later on in that day or evening. Not worth it.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Sometimes.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
A nap you say? Hmmmm. Well lets see markie is 7 1/2 now.... so.... 7 1/2 years..... But I'm not really a napper. Never really have been.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This boys were just there to make out with"
Hahahahaha =) The memories <3

Anonymous said...

Make sure you are linking this up on the wee bit wednesday blog so you get more readers =]

Elizabeth said...

I love Carrie Underwood...

and I'm loving your blog!

Now following! Woop woop! :)

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Melinda McCollum said...

Aww friend you my #5!!! I couldn't ask for a better biffle and sister. God blessed me when he put you in my life! I love you!