Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's been a while~



{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
I'm a walker.

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
I don't care to travel far at all, but I suppose by vehicle.

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
26 isn't too shabby. ;)

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Clean & play online.

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
The lack of responsibility. That’s the only thing that semi-sucks about being an adult. I wish I could go back to not having to worry about things.

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Nervous? I'm not sure.... OH! When my husband went in for surgery 3 weeks ago.

{eight} what was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?
I can't remember....

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
I'd say November. I love fall and Thanksgiving. =]

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
I told you so - Carrie Underwood, The Dance - Garth Brooks, & ET - Katy Perry.


No comments: